Family Lawyers Helping Texans Thrive
Protecting Your Rights & Best Interests Through Thick & Thin
At Holmes, Diggs & Sadler, our attorneys have decades of experience working with clients to navigate complex divorce and divorce-related disputes, international law cases, estate planning issues, and more. Our team has the legal acumen and experience you need to protect your rights and best interests during a complicated legal dispute.
Our client-first philosophy and methodical approach to family law have generated decades of success for our team.
Experienced Family Lawyers Fighting for You In & Out of the Courtroom
At Holmes, Diggs & Sadler, we're proud to help clients resolve the following types of legal disputes:
- Divorce. Divorce cases can be incredibly complex, especially when the parties own valuable property. Our attorneys will work with you to understand your case in-depth and craft a case strategy tailored to facilitating the best outcome in your case.
- Child custody and support. For any parent, navigating a custody battle can be nerve-wracking. Our attorneys provide empathetic, experienced legal counsel you can rely on to protect your parental rights and pursue the best outcome for your child.
- Complex property division. Your property division case could dictate your financial stability for years or even decades post-divorce. Our attorneys can help you protect your assets, including family-owned businesses and other valuable property.
- Alimony and spousal maintenance. Whether you're a prospective alimony payor or recipient, our family lawyers can help you pursue a fair spousal support arrangement.
- Interstate and international family law cases. Our lawyers have experience helping Houstonians and foreign expats navigate interstate and international family law cases. We understand how to work with jurisdictional challenges and international property division in complex cases.
- Estate planning and probate. Preparing for the end of your life is never easy. Our attorneys will work with you to develop documents such as a last will and testament, or trust that can both safeguard your legacy and protect your estate.
- Enforcements and modifications. If you want to change the terms of a child custody, support, or alimony order, our attorneys can help you take the proper steps to seek a more equitable arrangement. Similarly, our attorney’s can help you enforce a court order when your ex is violating the terms of your current order.
- LGBTQ+ family law. LGBTQ+ individuals sometimes face unique issues when navigating family law cases. Our attorneys can help ensure your rights remain protected throughout your case.
- Assisted reproduction and surrogacy. If you're interested in using a form of assisted reproduction, such as IVF, or surrogacy to welcome a child into your life, our lawyers can help ensure you receive parental rights and conduct such operations legally.
At Holmes, Diggs & Sadler, we're proud to have attorneys with decades of experience navigating a wide range of legal disputes and a track record of success.