Home  >  Property and Assets  >  Enforcement of Property Division

Houston Enforcement of Property Division Lawyers

When divorcing spouses are unable to come to an agreement over separating property and assets, legal action may be necessary. In many cases, when one spouse refuses to comply with a previously agreed upon divorce agreement, the help of an attorney can help expedite the situation so that both spouses can move on. The Houston property division lawyers of Holmes, Diggs & Sadler are experienced at dealing with the logistical complications that arise from separations and divorces, and we have successfully helped many couples work through the difficult tasks that accompany property division.

Reasons to File for Enforcement of Property Division

Unfortunately, people who do not adhere to the set terms of their divorce agreement often cause unnecessary complications. The following are a few of the reasons why an individual may choose to file for property division enforcement against their ex-spouse:

  • Failure to list the family property for sale
  • Failure to pay off a debt
  • Refusal to hand over property after the finalized divorce

If your ex-spouse has failed to follow through with the terms of your divorce agreement, you may wish to speak with a lawyer about options for legally enforcing property division.

Consult an Enforcement of Property Division Attorney in Houston

At Holmes, Diggs & Sadler, our lawyers understand how stressful it can be to wait for an ex-spouse to fulfill the terms of a divorce agreement, and we are experienced in helping clients take the necessary legal action. Our goal is to help clients move forward with their new lives as quickly as possible after a divorce. To speak with a skilled attorney about your property division issues today, do not hesitate to call our office at (713) 802-1777.

Our Office Location

Holmes, Diggs & Sadler
5300 Memorial Dr #900
Houston, TX 77007
Phone: (713) 802-1777

Can We Help You?