Selecting the right attorney to represent you in divorce proceedings can be one of the most important decisions in your life, as the results of divorce proceedings can affect everything from your long term finances and right to retain possessions of the marital estate to the your access to your children and right to be a significant part of their lives. While it’s natural to want to be personally and directly involved with the management of a divorce proceeding, the intensely emotional aspects of such proceedings make it essential that you have skilled legal representation which can effectively guide and advise your legal strategy in a manner which truly represents your interests and rights, as well as those of your family.
At Holmes, Diggs & Sadler, our legal team is dedicated to providing the highest level of legal representation to each of clients in order to help them achieve a desirable resolution to any dispute arising in divorce proceedings, while always working to ensure that a solution is found that serves the best interests of you and your family. With highly personalized legal strategies which are tailored to each individual case, working with a Houston divorce attorney from Holmes, Diggs & Sadler will allow you to feel secure that these difficult proceedings are being managed in a competent and highly professional manner by experienced legal professionals. To learn more about your rights and legal options, call today at (713) 802-1777.
Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce and Firm Information
- Can a person fight their prenuptial agreement?
- Can I change my will before I am divorced?
- Census Shows Married Households Declining
- Cindy Diggs Talks About Facebook Dangers
- Client Testimonial – Chris
- Managing Partner Cindy Diggs talks to CBS News About Cyber Stalking
- Our Core Values – Client Oriented
- Our Core Values – Compassion
- Our Core Values – Happiness
- Social Media Affecting More Divorces
- Who We Are – Cindy Diggs