We invite you to watch the following videos to help answer questions you may have regarding your case.
- Can a person fight their prenuptial agreement?
- Can I enforce child support ordered by another state?
- Can I file for divorce if my spouse is deployed?
- How can I appeal a ruling?
- What is the difference between joint, sole, and possessory conservatorship?
- Does the other parent have to pay for physical therapy?
- Am I legally separated?
- In a Texas custody case, can a child decide which parent to live with?
- Can a Grandparent Get Custody of Their Grandchildren?
- How Soon Can I Remarry After a Divorce?
- Can I change my will before I am divorced?
- I am disabled but earn too much money for Medicaid. Is there a way to fix this?
- Do I have to pay more child support if I have a higher income?